Monday 29 March 2010

《高速时代》话剧

last night,my mother and I went to theater to watch a modern drama,called 'high-speed time高速时代'. The story is about four young people's life and work, love and hope,and they dedicate their lives to the development of high-speed trains. I was supposed that this theme maybe boring,but in fact it was interesting.The performance was natural and vivid. So I renewed the confidence about Chinese drama in its future development. It is particularly worth mentioning that the two main characters are my alumna and alumni,now they are the actors of Nanjing repertory theatre. I'm proud of them.^^

昨晚,我和妈妈一同观赏了一部现代话剧,《高速时代》,讲述的是四个年轻人围绕着高速火车的开发而展开的一段爱情与事业、理想与追求之间的故事,诠释了中国的知识青年无语无悔地为中国动车制造的奉献精神。

我原来以为,这样歌颂历史的话剧应该会很无聊,但实事是它很精彩,表演生动自然。让我对话剧今后的发展重新抱有信心。特别值得一提的是,两位主角曾是我的校友,现在是南京市话剧团的演员,我为他们感到自豪。

3 comments:

Rashai said...

It must be an interesting drama. How is your photography class going? :)

gulf said...

we take some portraits every week.Last Friday we went outside to shoot.This week I will take photos of people who stand beside the window,the light is improtant.
I'm not very diligent,ha..ha ,so the background always random.

Rashai said...

Post some of your shots then :)