Monday 13 April 2009

Busy!

These days , I am busy about many exams and homework , and they will until the end of the April. So I have to put aside my blog and my English study. I am disappointed in one of my course's teacher,because she used other teacher's powerpoint and cannot teach anything,but the test is hard.She let us use the software Premiere to make a short movie .She gived us only one week.It's too hard for me .I never learned Premiere.And only a little boys can .So she giveed the girls another choice ,to analyse a movie .but you can only get a lower score.

A happy thing.Today I get a ticket of vocal concert.She is a graduated student from our school.
I will go to join it on Thursday evening:)

3 comments:

BP said...

ANyway,Come on,lala-woo.
Chen-yan is very~~ disappointing!

Rashai said...

How was the concert? hope you have fun.
Good luck with your exam, all the best!

Cheers..

gulf said...

Rashai,thanks! I will try my best.
The concert is very exciting,I was happy yesterday.^^