Friday 3 April 2009

I love flowers!

I read my friend nanchan's blog and saw the beautiful flowers.It excitated my appetite about shopping.Yesterday I met a moved flower shop .I wanted to buy all of them ,but I didn't have much money.But it's real cheap. All the blooms just cost me 35 yuan(about 5$).If you buy these in store ,maybe spent you twice money.

My sister was infected pneumonia these days.She is in hospital about one week.Spring is an epidemic fast outbreak season.Do take good care of yourself !^_^

3 comments:

Nonchanbkk said...

Moving flower shop was good sound. Is there it anywhere in China? When I went to Shanghai, I couldn't met it.

gulf said...

Maybe not in anywhere.Because it is nonlicet.I saw it only once.But the flowers were very cheap.I like it.:p

gulf said...

You went to shanghai before?!!I went to there 10 years before.Have you been to another cities in China??