Wednesday 1 April 2009

I'm feeling rather blue today.

Today I feel a little sad. :(
Yang (a friend of mine )and me were interested in a fishman in our school at the same time. But it was in 1 week ago. We known him at music class when my teacher let him sing a song. His voice was strange,because he studied opera.
Yesterday I used this fact as a matter to write a story about love and friendship.Due to my major is tv director or playwright, I hope I can make this short story to become a playbook.Today's morning I took my finished work to my friends and I excepted them to give some advices to me.To my disappointed, no one said it's soso, everyone said it's stodgy . None of them were willing to give me some advice.Even some of my friend teased me.I feel slighted.
Some of my friend may be not the real friend in the college .I think so. Sometime they treat me very well, just like my sister.But sometimes they are offish. One of my friend uses an impatient tone to me,made me soulless.
有时,关系到达一定程度可能需要歇一些,我想,已经到了这个时候……

2 comments:

Rashai said...

Take the positive and constructive advise and throw away the negative ones, don't worry too much :) Cia you! Ganbate!

gulf said...

Thank you!^-^Today one of my classmate show his editing,directing and shotting work to the whole.We are all surprised at him.Excellent and amazing.I must be more struggling and confident to try my best:)