Monday 3 August 2009

an occasional stomachache :(

Yesterday,I originally prepared to update my blog. I wanted to put some fruit pics, so I took out my camera. I took many photos, but few were chosen .Because I wasn't satisfied with them. After that, I ate these fruit and peanuts. At the begining, I felt some nausea. My mom asked me to take shower. I told her I felt not so good and I can't take a bath immediately. But she insisted. What is worse, I vomited out all food that I ate. At the same time,I had a sustaining abdominal pain.:( I took many stomach pills, but the effect was not obvious. I can't fell asleep for a long time.
Today's morning, I felt some better.But I did not have some appetite for food. I just had a little porridge with pickled vegetables. ~~~~(>_<)~~~~

I want to introduce the bitter melon(苦瓜)and red and sweet bitter melon (俗名:赖葡萄 )
The fruit has a distinct warty looking exterior and an oblong shape. It is hollow in cross-section, with a relatively thin layer of flesh surrounding a central seed cavity filled with large flat seeds and pith. Seeds and pith appear white in unripe fruits, ripening to red; they are not intensely bitter and can be removed before cooking. However, the pith will become sweet when the fruit is fully ripe, and the pith's color will turn red. The pith can be eaten uncooked in this state, but the flesh of the melon will be far too tough to be eaten anymore. The fruit is most often eaten green. Although it can also be eaten when it has started to ripen and turn yellowish, it becomes more bitter as it ripens. The fully ripe fruit turns orange and mushy, is too bitter to eat, and splits into segments which curl back dramatically to expose seeds covered in bright red pulp.









No comments: