Saturday 8 August 2009

Today we have a big breasfast

It's raining today.But I went out to buy some food just now. My parents didn't get up.When I came back, the time was 7:30.

I bought :
  • 4 肉 包子 (steamed bun with meat stuffing)
  • 2 香菇 包子( meat and mushroom stuffing)
  • 1 牛肉粉丝 包子( beef and bean-starchy vermicelli stuffing
  • 1 烧卖( rice stuffing)
  • and a bowl of duck blood and bean-starchy vermicelli soup --------famous food in Nanjing
  • 2 cage drawers' steamed bun(16 inside)

    包(bao)子( zi),the gippo pour out

汤包 small bun
my dessert is a strawberry candy.haha^^

4 comments:

Rashai said...

Don't eat to much candy :) ha..ha..
You are such a good girl, preparing breakfast for your family!

gulf said...

Thanks!But I seldom do.Since you praise me,I will do much more. :)

Unknown said...

hey,the pic in your profile cannot compete with the one you use before.

gulf said...

I see,but I want to change a little. Should I wear sweater in summer??:)