Wednesday 12 August 2009

Plantimals

In these pictures, which one do you like best? I like this picture, dandelion……
Today I read our newspaper and find very interesting things.It published some 'ps' ( photoshop)pictures.These are some of the entries in a photoshop contest, from website Worth1000.com, to combine plants with animals into a variety of absurd plantimals,
such as this freshly beached can-turtle-loupe... ^^ ...and other vegan nightmares such as the vitamin-C enriched frog-suma... ...the freshly peeled Sea Bass-ana... And while this particular golden-fish delicious certainly fell a long way from the tree... ...the tiny and delicious frogberry...
The others also very good:

4 comments:

Nonchanbkk said...

Funny:) But I don't want to eat them!

Rashai said...

Interesting and very creative pictures!

gulf said...

hi,nochan: if the shape of strawberry change into the shape of frog ,I want to have a taste.^^
I hope these funny plantimals can be made into toys for people, it maybe popular, I think.

gulf said...

hi,rashai: I seem to find the rule of these creative pictures, the designers use the shape of animals and the color,skin from plant.