Saturday 28 March 2009

one day in my life

What is it ? I don't know.Maybe chrysanthemum?Who can tell me?

This pink peach blossom produced by grafting.

' pink lady'^^


My delicious diet dishes.



It looks like a man who has brown mustache.

I felt regret that I can't make a fast reaction to the abrupt things. So I missed many many interesting scenes. Look at this photo, at that time two planes brushed past.But I shot only one.

cute biscuits
This week ,I didn't do any significative thing. I wasted time.I hate myself. Now,I lose my enthusiasm for life. :(
I get a little success, my weight alleviated about 7 pounds .

4 comments:

Rashai said...

Looks like you have yummy diet menus ;-)
The first red flowers,I don't thing they are chrysanthemum but I don't know either ..:)

Anonymous said...

The buscuits look like U!

gulf said...

我心老了,没她可爱了……但这盒饼干,让我的情绪,小小激动了一下

Blogger said...

With bistroMD you can trust that not only will you receive tasty entrees, but that every meal and every day in bistroMD's weight loss program is balanced to bistroMD's custom nutritional platform to promote healthy diets.

STEP 1 - Select one of the weight loss plans for 5 to 7 days of meals.
STEP 2 - See your menu before ordering and pick the meals you desire for each day and week.
STEP 3 - Order your weight loss plan online.
STEP 4 - Your meals are delivered to your door.

GET STARTED NOW - delivered to your doorstep.