Monday 23 March 2009

stranger

A terrible thing made me afraid . Yesterday mother went to my grandam's home. She heard a strange thing. Few days ago, in the afternoon,a stranger(a man) knocked at the door.The stranger said 'he is a skilled worker,and he would help them to check the telephone lines.' Grandsire didn't suspect, then opened the door.The man rushed into the room ,seemed like checking the line but in fact he did not. Even he visited every room . My grandam didn't allow him, but she couldn't stop him. The stranger asked many disrelated question to them and sold goods to them. At this moment ,they realized he may be a salesman ……“别给陌生人开门”Why not the same thing happened again and again ? The cheat is too sly,the elder can't deal with.十多年前,就在那个附近,曾有一对老夫妻给不认识的人开门,结果两人都被谋杀,案子一直没破。所以我害怕,很担心。so, don't open the door to the stranger.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

It's terrible.
I think you must let your grandparents know the importance of safe.
anywany,I think it will be okay.
so friend,take it easy.:)

Rashai said...

You're rite bad things keep happening in this world so just be careful, ask your grandparents to get a "German shepherd" dog to guard the house :)

Btw, I'll link your blog if you don't mind.
Cheers..

gulf said...

I don't mind.It's my pleasure.^_^