Thursday 19 March 2009

strange photo 2009-03-20 (ITS DATE IS WRONG)

My teacher asked us to take photos as homework . She wanted me use special ways about photo. So some of them aren't normal. Yesterday I got over 200 pictures!!
Look,the girl's hair , it's funny.

I stood at the top of the tallest building in nanjing.(not very clear)
Only the central part is clear, because the depth of field is small.

The car runs too fast,using time-lapse photography can make the car look like a light ray.

My school is near the river. Osier
pathway

Clivia(君子兰)

Cat-tail 猫柳

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cool,the 3rd photo you use "jingshen"

Rashai said...

Nice pictures, are you a photographer?

gulf said...

I am not.But I took an optional course about photography in this semester .(Applied Photography )